8.08.2006
Got Earplugs?
Nathan, Evan and I got some sort of allergy/cold thing last week. On one of our days of misery, Nathan was really whiney and clingy, so I was holding him while I made coffee. He was resting his head on my shoulder, when all of a sudden, he lifted his head and let loose a MONSTER sneeze! IN MY EAR!! I guess it's better than in my face, but it's still pretty bad, with the snotty nose and all. Being the understanding father that I am, I comforted the miserable young man and moved him to the other hip as I wiped the left side of my head with a tissue and searched for a Q-tip. I must have been a little out of it myself not to remember that sneezes often come in pairs, when I was rudely reminded by the slimy blast in my right ear!! I decided it might be a good idea to insert some earplugs! And maybe don a large shower cap (or poncho).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment