8.19.2006
Daddy's Piercing
I had my ear pierced once. The left one. Actually, I pierced it myself with some other friends after our Senior year of High School. I didn't have it long, and I remember it hurting when I did it in my friend's driveway, with a piercing stud, ice cube, and too many beers. I almost needed an ice cube recently for my eyebrow. The left one. My 8-1/2 month old has just broken through with his first top tooth, to go along with the two on the bottom. He used to sometimes gum my face in a playful, cuddly sort of show of affection. Even with the two bottom teeth, it was no problem. This time, as he almost broke the skin on my eyebrow, it was a problem. I yelped, he got scared, and I'm thankful I never got a piercing there! Oh, and my face has been removed from the list of available chew toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment