5.09.2007
POP!
I had a piece of gum in my mouth, and decided to entertain Evan. I knelt down in front of him and blew a small bubble. He stared for a moment in wonder before reaching carefully for the bubble. Right before he got too close, I sucked it back in. As he processed the disappearance of the bubble, I blew another one. Evan smiled and reached for it. I sucked it back in again. We did this a few times, with Evan's hand ending up just a little slow for my mouth. Finally, I blew a BIG bubble. Evan hesitated, anticipating the disappearance of the bubble at his first movement. Considering the size of this bubble, I did not want him to get it. As soon as he flinched, I sucked it back in, freezing his hand in mid-motion. Then, with a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye, he went kung-fu on me and popped my mouth, open-handed! Stinging from the unexpected pop on the mouth, I figured he was trying to get a jump on the next bubble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment