5.15.2007
EN GARDE!
Nathan walked into the room with two paint sticks in hand. He was clapping them together, when I snatched one from him and assumed the fencing position. He laughed at me! "En Garde!" I shouted, as I began to slap at his stick with mine. I had him on the run, until he came back at me and, WHACK! He spanked my knuckles hard! "OOOOOWWWWEEEEE!!!" I yelled. Now, both Nathan and Evan were laughing. "Don't hit my hand, buddy, just the sticks," I instructed. I switched hands and shouted, "En Garde!" We slapped sticks a few times, then, WHACK! "Ohhh-ho-hooo!!!" I cried, as he cracked the back of my left hand. "Ok, Nathan," I explained after their laughter subsided, "it really hurts me when you hit my hand, so please don't!" "En Garde!" WHACK! Loud, obnoxious, roaring laughter from the boys. "Game over, buddy - you win!" As I put the sticks away, I changed subjects: "Let's eat some lunch!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment