5.06.2007
Not-So-Hidden Camera
Nathan is very observant. He asks about things I've never seen before in places I've been a hundred times. For example, he spent one trip to Wal-Mart a few months ago staring at the ceiling and inquiring about every little thing mounted up there. Sky Lights. Air Ducts. Various lights, wires and gadgets. And, of course, the "hidden" cameras. Now, we all know they aren't very hidden. Actually, having worked at Wal-Mart a LOOOONNNGG time ago, I know what some don't - a large percentage of those camera bubbles and balls in the ceiling are "dummies" - there are no cameras in them. At least they used to do it that way (late 80's, early 90's). Nevertheless, we went shopping at Target recently and Nathan was chattering about wanting an Icee. As we unloaded the boys from the car, Nathan announced, "Ok, Mommy and Daddy! When we get inside the store, we're gonna look at that ball camera and smile REAL BIG so they can see us on the tv in there!" That's EXACTLY what we did! (I sure hope they were watching!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment