We've been preparing Nathan for his brother's arrival. We regularly gather 'round (pun intended) mommy's belly to feel him (and watch him) move and to talk to him. Nathan blew a "raspberry" on him the other night! Sometimes Nathan will lean toward Laura's belly when she's seated and say, "Baby brother's in there!" We think he's going to be a great big brother!
Today, I was lying on the couch while Nathan played on the floor next to me. It was getting close to his nap time, and I told him to come join me on the sofa. He came over and gave me an "I'm tired" hug, and then lifted up my shirt to look at my belly. He patted my belly, smiled, and said, "Baby brother's in there!"
Needless to say, I skipped tonight's ice cream and plan to resume my sit-ups in the morning!
10.30.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment