7.15.2007
Stand-Up Guy
Nathan has grown to become a stand-up guy. Yep, he's officially tall enough to use the big potty standing up! He came running out of the bathroom last night yelling, "I just tee-teed standing up!" My first reaction should have been one of pride and congratulations, I guess, but it was actually one of fear. I feared the worst - that he probably did urinate standing up, and he probably missed the toilet and ended up hosing down the bathroom. Keeping our fear internalized, Laura and I clapped and congratulated the proud young man and encouraged him to find his underwear and shorts. I then went to investigate. I was pleased to find that he had made very little mess - no more than most "big guys". I just hope he doesn't get tricky and try to use the "access panel" in his briefs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment