6.12.2007
To Catch A Lizard
Nathan came running into the house yelling, "Look what I got! It's a lizard!" There he was in the kitchen, holding a big one by the tip of it's tail. "Take that thing outside before you drop it!" I fussed. He took it outside, as he shouted over his shoulder, "Tell mommy to come see my lizard!" Laura came to the door, but Nathan had lost the lizard by then. Oh, he didn't let go! He just lost the lizard's body from the tail he was still holding onto. As we watched him, he laughingly waved the bloody little tail stump at Laura, trying to come inside and show her. She locked the door to keep him out, and he made sure he showed her through the window as he slapped the stump against the window for her viewing pleasure. Have I mentioned before that he's all boy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment