6.07.2007

Comfort Companions

When I was a young boy, I had a stuffed blue dog that I carried around with me, slept with, etc. (It was a plush toy, not a real stuffed dog, just in case you were wondering.) I don't remember it's name. My brother had a small brown teddy bear that he hung onto until, well... I think he still has it! I don't remember it's name, either. My sister had more plush toys than you could hold with one semi trailer, so I doubt there was any one of them that was really special. Nathan had a small beanie-baby sized goat, moose and hippo he slept with for about a year, but he's over them now. Now, he wants to sleep with his cars. Yes - cars, trucks, planes... He usually wants either his yellow Hummer or most recently his ten inch, '67 Shelby GT 500 Mustang. He even rolls it around in Evan's stroller and sings, "Mustang... Mustang..." I'm just glad he's all boy!


No comments: