6.04.2007
Got Milk?
We have purchased Borden brand milk a few times recently, so it was not too surprising to hear Nathan's comment when we drove in front of the dairy processing plant in town. The front of the facility has their logo painted on it - Elsie the cow, with "Borden" across the bottom. Nathan said, "Look, Daddy! That's where they make the milk!" I asked him how he knew that. "See right there? It says MILK!" I asked him how to spell milk. (We were at a stop light in front of the building) He read, "B-O-R-D..." and as we drove away he continued, "E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P!" I spelled Borden for him and worked with his phonics for about half a mile. He tired of the lesson and interrupted, "That's where you go to get milk if Wal-Mart doesn't have any!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment