2.05.2007
Where's the Love?
Ok, so we've established that Evan loves Nathan and would be content to be joined at the hip with him. Unfortunately, Nathan does not share this feeling as much. "Leave me alone, Evan!" he says, as he shoves him away. Evan, ever resilient, gets up and comes back for more. "Daddy, WHY does Evan make me mad all the time?!" Nathan asks. "That's what little brothers do, buddy. It's part of their job, I think. BUT, it also means they love you!" Nathan says something about not loving Evan, although I know better. Later, Nathan has HAD ENOUGH of Evan's harrassment and shoves him down hard, knocking his head on the floor. Evan fusses, but refuses to cry as he moves on to something else. Correcting Nathan for being too rough, I informed him, "One day, son, Evan will be big enough to push and fight back - and I'm going let him!" (I just hope it's at least another week or so)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment