2.15.2007

Mommy's Store

Laura was working the other night, when the boys and I ventured out to the mall to get them some new shoes (I'll soon be changing the blog name to "big feet boys report"). Nathan wanted to go see mommy. We headed that way, passing in front of a store with slightly similar front-of-store design. "There it is! There's mommy's store!" Nathan exclaimed. "No," I explained, "that's not it - it just looks a little like it." We continued down the hall until we finally arrived. (If I ever meet the genius who lined the mall corridors with gumball, soda, and popcorn machines every twenty feet, I'm going to personally cane him/her with an umbrella stroller! Or maybe just point to them and say, "go get 'em, Evan!"). As we approached the front of the store, Nathan excitedly stated, "THERE IT IS! There's mommy's store!" I confirmed his revelation, "It sure is!" He stopped right under the doorway and, pointing slowly from left to right, said, "See up there? It says, 'Mommy's Store'!"

No comments: