4.14.2007

Will It Float?

David Letterman has this cheesy game he plays on his show every once in a while called, "Will It Float?" They have a couple of girls dump random items in a clear tank of water to see if they will float. I'm not a big fan of that bit, but I've seen it a few times. I'm trying to remember if Evan has ever seen it, after his recent copy-cat actions. SOMEONE left the door open to our bathroom (unknown to me). Evan was "missing" from the rest of the action in the front of the house. Calling him proved unfruitful. I immediately ran to the back, where I saw the light coming from the OPEN bathroom door (there's a sky light). As I rounded the corner, there he was... standing over the open toilet bowl with several items from the trash can in hand. The rest of the trash can contents were sitting high and dry - on top of the rapidly absorbing, brand new, double-roll of toilet paper planted in the middle of the bowl.

No, it doesn't float.

No comments: