3.25.2007

Milk Bath

Ok, so most of the women reading this are probably familiar with and might have had there share of milk baths. BUT, have you ever had a milk bath during breakfast? Well, Evan has! The boys and I were having eggs and biscuits for breakfast. I had just served up the plates and got the boys started, when nature called - LOUDLY. Ok, so nature didn't call out loud, but let's just say there was no time to wait. I instructed Nathan to stay in his seat until I returned. Evan was strapped into his seat, so there was no need to worry about him getting down. Now, Nathan had just asked me for some milk to drink before I ran off. Unfortunately, I had not given it to him before my escape, so Mr. Independent decided to get his own milk while I was gone. This would not be a problem in and of itself, as he is capable of getting his own milk. The problem was that Evan wanted some, too. SOOOO... Nathan decided to give him some. Not in a sippy-cup. Not in a regular cup. Not even in his bowl. Nathan took an ill-advised short-cut and attempted to give Evan a drink straight from the jug! When I returned, Nathan was in his chair, eating. Evan was sitting in his chair, too - soaking in a milk bath! A CHOCOLATE MILK BATH! One thing about "Easy-E" (Evan), he doesn't get too bent out of shape over things like this. He was covered in cold milk from the mouth down and sitting in a pool of the chocolate moo-juice with a big smile on his face as he splashed the stuff in his tray. I couldn't tell if it made his skin any more smooth, as he's still got that baby-soft skin anyway! The chocolate did give motivation to the old saying, "I could just eat him up!"

No comments: