3.15.2009

Who's Your Daddy?!

The boys were in the tub and I had stepped out to throw some laundry into the dryer and get their clothes for bed. The bathroom is right across the hall from the laundry room and their bedroom, so I can hear everything that goes on in there. Evan dumped a cup of water on Nathan and took one of his foam letters while his eyes were closed (he's pretty sneaky). Nathan roared at Evan in his deep voice: "NO SIR, Evan! You do NOT do that to me! You're gonna get a spanking for that!" Evan replied in his deep voice (which isn't very deep): "Oh, no I'm NOT! You're not the Daddy!" Nathan: "Yes I AM, and you ARE gonna get a spanking on your BOTTOM for disobeying!" No one got one, but at least they know what causes them! (Oh, and we had a little clarification as to who the Daddy is, too!)

No comments: