3.10.2008
Say WHAT?
The boys apparently fill up their word quota at home with us, as both of their teachers have informed us that they are not the talkative guys we are used to. I get "Nathan is very thoughtful and inquisitive - he's a really bright child" on occasion. I was also amazed recently when Evan's teachers were in shock that he was talking to me when I picked him up one afternoon. "EVAN TALKS?!" one of them asked. Well... we let his little kitty out of the bag, and apparently he landed on all fours! Today, just a few weeks removed from that "Evan talks?" encounter, I had a different comment at pickup time. "I think today is the first day we actually had to tell Evan to be quiet!" (And so it begins...) "But he sure has the sweetest voice - I just love to hear him talk!" Yes, I do to, except when he's telling me "no, I not go to school today!", etc. Speaking of Evan, I've got to go rescue him from Nathan's wrath... (I'm sure it will be blog fodder in a few days).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment