3.19.2008
Is That You, Daddy?
Evan's been sick again... feverish (103), congested, double ear infection, and now having to use a nebulizer for the next two weeks due to some wheezing in his lungs. I really hate this allergy crap! He was sleeping b/w Laura and I a couple of nights ago and I had just got up in the night and given him more fever reducing medicine and laid him back down. He was pretty hot, so I got a cool wash rag to place on his head and neck, in an effort to bring his temp down. He didn't fight, kick, cry out or even push away when I placed it on him. He just lay still and asked very clearly and softly, "Is dat you, Daddy?" "Yeah, buddy, it's me." And then he went right back to sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment