10.18.2007
Southern Snow
Southern Louisiana, that is... Evan had been pulling fists full of Kleenex (yes, we use actual "Kleenex" brand) out of the box, to my frustration. I had corrected him more than once this week over his re-distribution of the tissue all over the house. When I walked into the living room this evening and saw yet another tissue re-issue all over the floor under Nathan's train tracks, I called Nathan. When he came into the living room, I asked, "Son, did you take all of these Kleenex out of the box?" He replied excitedly, "Yes Daddy! It's not Kleenex, it's snow! I'm gonna drive my train through the snow!" "Wow, that's pretty cool, buddy!" I responded. So, I came away from this experience with a couple of thoughts: 1. It's a good thing I didn't pick up all of his snow! 2. I'm glad he hasn't considered that snow is actually ice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment