1.24.2007
Mr. Magnetic
Evan has been enjoying the magnetic animals, letters and numbers on our refrigerator. He also enjoys placing them in the related electronic devices that teach the numbers, letters and their sounds, and farm animals. One thing he's been trying to figure out is why these things stick to the refrigerator, but not the wall, cabinets, Daddy, etc. Today, he took a letter off the 'fridge and placed it back a couple of times before attempting to place it on the cabinet across the way. To his dismay, it fell. So, he tried a different letter. Same result. He tried it on the wall. Same result. I decided it was time for me to teach him that not all things are as they seem. I went to him and asked for the letter. He handed it to me, looking to me for magnetic wisdom. I lightly dabbed the smooth back of the letter with my tongue and stuck it to my forehead. Now he knows... Daddy's pretty magnetic, too =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment