I always enjoy seeing the boys light up with excitement over simple things. For example, one day this week I bought some Dixie Cups for the bathroom - with the characters from "CARS" (the movie) on them. Nathan was so excited! He ran around singing about them and proceeded to take ALL of them out of the box to examine the variety of characters listed. (DIXIE CUPS!! I could have wrapped them for Christmas!) Evan had his own moment of simple pleasure... I was helping Nathan with something in his room, when I suddenly realized I had left the bathroom door open. I realized this fact when I heard the sound of the toilet seat clang open followed by giggling and SPLASHING! I made sure to splash those hands in some warm, anti-bacterial soapy water right afterward. (I wonder if there's a connection there to Evan's recent bout with diarrhea)
12.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment