1.12.2006

Rock-N-Whoah!

Nathan has a glider chair in his room. It was given to us by my grandmother. I refinished it in white and had new cushions made for it before he was born. Nathan recently began rocking/gliding himself in the chair. The problem is, it only "rocks" so far before it stops. Nathan was not satisfied with the limitations, so he would rock it until even the base of the glider was rocking back and forth. I first noticed this when I heard some loud knocking sounds coming from his room. I walked in to find him slamming the top of the chair back posts into the wall! I corrected him, and I moved the chair further out from the wall. Later that day, Nathan was playing in his room when I heard a loud, single knock followed by a moment of silence. Then I heard a slow, whining, "Daaaadeeeee!" I made my way to the scene of the crime with my camera, as I suspected what had happened...



No comments: