1.29.2006

Hand-Me-Downs

One of the cool things about having another boy, at the same time of year, is hand-me-downs! We've already been using all kind of clothes from Nathan's first year. We do realize that he needs some of his own things, so don't think he has nothing original.

One thing I learned this week is that sickness may become hand-me-down as well. Nathan caught something over the weekend somewhere and began his misery (and ours) on Monday night. I just knew I would get it, as his sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and snotting was all over me for three days. But I didn't!! Just as I felt we were clearing up and sleeping better, Evan started with the sniffling and fussing. He had a mild fever, as Nathan did at first, along with the red, puffy, watery eyes. That was Thursday and Friday. Thanks, Nathan, for the cold hand-me-down! Thankfully, I still had escaped, as had Laura!

Until Saturday - I woke up with the dreaded raw throat, and am now the most miserable Peckboy in the house. I guess mine would be a hand-me-UP!

No comments: