5.04.2008
What's For Supper?
As Nathan and Evan learn to discern what Laura and I are talking about, we're going to have to come up with a new code. Maybe we should learn a foreign language (as if they wouldn't learn it faster than we could)! For example, when considering letting the boys have and Icee or snocone, we can't spell it, because they've "cracked the code". Of course, how hard is it to crack the I-C-E-E code - it sounds the same way spelling or saying it. So, we were discussing what we were going to do for supper and, after hesitating to consider if they'd pick this one up, I offered, "P-I-Z-Z-A?" Laura shrugged, and Nathan piped up, "HEYYY..." "DANG IT!" I thought to myself, "another one bites the dust!" Just as I was considering entering the boy in a spelling bee, he finished his thought, "You wanna eat some letters?!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment