5.14.2008
Quick Draw
Nathan and Evan were playing outside in the sprinkler. They got bored with it, so they changed out the sprinkler for the sprayer and watered the plants on the back porch (along with everything else out there). After that, Evan grabbed a broom and started sweeping the water off - I'm glad our boys are helpers! Nathan, meanwhile, decided to try out the different nozzle settings on the sprayer - mist, fan, flat, shower, jet! Yep, "jet" was his favorite! He could shoot clear across the yard with it! He could shoot over the fence with it - sorry, Carlos! Laura went out there to make sure he wasn't ruining our neighborly relationships. "Mommy! Look how fast it shoots!" he exclaimed, as he pointed it her direction. She's pretty quick, but she ain't quick enough for Outlaw Nathan! Being in the living room, I missed the excitement. All of a sudden, Laura was standing in the doorway, riddled with water pellets. I knew what had happened. We both smiled. "You get it next!" (I wonder if the other hose can stretch back there...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment