8.15.2007

Computing

Nathan likes to "work" on the computer. He will sometimes sit there for a while and watch the photo slide show on the screen saver. It's set to randomly file through our picture files, so there are tons of old and new photos of the family, etc. We have the Weather Channel's Desktop Weather on the computer, and he's learned how to click on it, too. The first time he told me he was "checking the weather", I figured he was just pretending to do what he'd seen me do. I walked over to "show him how to do it", and he was checking the weather! Recently, when I found him at the computer and asked what he was doing, he replied, "I'm just looking at some pictures." I assumed he was watching the screen saver. Nope. He had opened the Kodak Easyshare program, and was navigating through some recent pics.



Evan has been joining in the world of computing, as evidenced by the video below...






He can really work that scroll wheel on the mouse!


Next month, I'm going to let them start logging their own Peck Boys Reports!


(that should be interesting!)

No comments: