4.05.2006

More Nathan Quotes

Nathan asked me some random question last week and after I answered him he replied, "Daddy, You're smart!" Then he added, "I'm proud of you!"

Nathan was quickly pushing a bucket/"stool" into the kitchen when he slammed it into my foot. I looked at him with a what-are-you-trying-to-do expression on my face, to which he stated with a daring glint in his eye, "I'm Dangerous!"

Nathan knows that each night, I plug my cell phone in to charge it before I go to sleep. He was going into the kitchen to plug it in for me, when I heard the rattling of the plug cord and his exlamation of, "oh, man!" I called to him, "what's wrong, Nathan?" He came walking into the living room with a "bird's nest" of cords and plugs (mine and Laura's). He held up the nest and said, "These plugs are all jacked up!"

No comments: