5.18.2010
No Hurray for Hollywood
We checked out The Muppet Movie from the library recently, along with some other older videos. Personally, I never got into the Muppets as a kid, but I figured the boys might enjoy them. They apparently share my lack of interest in Kermit, Ms. Piggy and company. We watched, waiting for something funny to happen, and wondered if we should have just enjoyed our popcorn watching paint dry somewhere instead. For those who have been spared the story, blah blah blah... the Muppets go to Hollywood. So, it was no real surprise when, a week after the viewing, Nathan said (out of nowhere), "Mom, are we ever going to go to Hollywood?" Laura: "I don't know, honey, why do you ask?" Nathan: "I don't want to ever go to Hollywood, because I might run into some of those Muppets!!" And, little does he realize just how many "Muppets" there really are in Hollywood! 8D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment