6.23.2008

The Puppy

Uncle Brian and Aunt Leesa have an 8 month old puppy named "Pebbles". She's a "Yorkapoo" (Hey, I'm not making this stuff up, I'm just reporting it! But, seriously, couldn't we add "a-poo" to the end of every breed of dog?). Anyway, Pebbles is full of excitement and bouncy energy, which makes Evan want to run and play with her and makes Nathan want to run away. Nathan spent most of his time climbing sofas, chairs, walls and me, trying to escape the ferocious hound...

Evan spent most of his time petting, chasing and grappling the poor little thing...

By the way, after the first night of interaction, I asked Evan if he had fun playing with the puppy. "Yeah," he replied, "I had fun with that doggie." Do you remember her name? "Pebble." That's pretty good, but actually, her name is "Pebbles" with an "s". He replied matter-of-factly, "No, it's Pebble." Evan, why do you think her name is "Pebble"? "'Cause it's just one!"

No comments: