6.25.2008
The Petting Pool, pt.2 (the brunette)
The day after "sasquatch", we were back at the same pool. Thankfully, hairy-man and his family were on a different schedule. There were however, two sisters (3 and 5), who arrived a little after us and began to play near us on the steps. The older girl was very friendly, and wanted to play with the boys. Nathan was acting shy, and Evan was off in the deep with Laura and his Aunt Leesa. When they came back near the steps, the older girl was helping Nathan and I channel water from the pool jet through a foam "noodle" to make a fountain. Evan arrived, and stared for a moment at the slightly older brunette beauty before him. He had a dazed look on his face, as if he'd never seen a girl before. He smiled and made a beeline for the young princess. Focused on the fountain with Nathan, the poor girl did not notice Evan until he reached out and stroked her tanned shoulder with a big, cheesy grin on his face. She turned toward him, and (after an awkward moment of silence and with a little prodding from Dad) he said, "I'm Evan! What's your name?" I don't know if we'll ever run into Alissa again, but I'm sure gonna keep a close eye on that boy around the ladies from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment