7.11.2006
My Technologically Savvy Son
Nathan is pretty technologically savvy for a two (and a half) year old. He knows how to use the TV and DVD controllers to get "Elmo" (or whatever video he's interested in) going. He can turn on the dishwasher (even when they are already clean). He knows his way around his CD/stereo, and how to skip forward or backward to his favorite songs (which vary from day to day). He knows how to turn the phone on "you hear that lady talking, Daddy?"... "If you'd like to make a call..." He knows how to take pictures and review them (for friends and family) on mommy's cell phone - "Look at that picture of Evan!" AND, he's learning he can totally change the appearance of the computer screen by using the mouse and keyboard. (I spent over thirty minutes last week trying to get the desktop back like I had it!) I guess with all this, it would be too much to ask that he poop in the toilet already! Perhaps he just doesn't want us to forget he's still just two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment