3.08.2006
Swish
Nathan has been interested in my "swish and gargle" routine during our teeth brushing for months. He usually wants me to hold him so he can look in my mouth while I gargle. He started attempting his own swish and gargle earlier this year, beginning with mommy's water. Not that big of a problem, except that he also began working on the spitting at the same time - back into her glass! In recent days, Nathan has become more regular with his swishing. He swishes his water, his juice, milk... and he occasionally gets a hold of mine or Laura's tea or coffee and swishes away. (At least he's reserving the spitting for the teeth brushing time, mostly.) I'm glad he's learning to swish, gargle, and spit. I'm just worried that he might need his teeth whitened by age four, if he keeps sneaking and swishing our tea and coffee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment