3.20.2006
Shocking!
Saturday night, Nathan decided he wanted to take apart a rechargeable flashlight of ours. It's quite old - I think it was a wedding gift ('93) - and it's been beat up pretty good. He brought the light and a screwdriver to Laura, sat down next to her, and began trying to unscrew it. Laura helped him get it disassembled, and I was in another room. When I came back, he was kind of fussy/whiney, and she was concerned he might have poked/pinched himself with one of the pieces. I looked around, and noticed the outlet near where they were sitting had the disassembled flip-up plug (from the flashlight) sticking out of it. We realized that Nathan had probably tried to plug/unplug that part, and shocked himself. Maybe that's why his hair seemed a little electrostatic (Just kidding - he's fine!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment