draw·er
(drôr)n. A boxlike compartment in furniture that can be pulled out and pushed in.
drawers (drôrz) Underpants.
Both of these apply in this little scene from today. I had purchased some new underwear - briefs, if you must know - along with other grocery and household items last night. Nathan had helped us unpack/hide everything when we came home. I had tossed the bag-o'-briefs and a bag of new socks into a hamper in the laundry room for washing. I had not even thought about them again, until I was changing Nathan's diaper this afternoon. We store loose diapers in the top drawer of his chest-of-drawers. There were no more there, so I looked in the bottom drawer, where we keep extra bags of diapers. I found his diapers, a bag of Evan's, and right in the middle - you guessed it - Daddy's bag-o'-briefs!
3.19.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment