3.20.2010
Rock, Paper, Scissors... EVAN style!
For some reason, our dinner conversation moved to the rock, paper, scissors game. Nathan said he had played it at school before, and that it wasn't a very fun game. I told him he'd just not played with an RPS Master. "What's THAT?!" he asked. "This," I said, as I proceeded to play him in a fierce round of the game. After we had a few minutes of fun and laughter, Evan said he wanted to play. I explained to him how to play the game and he joined Nathan and I on our side of the table. I chose scissors and cut their papers. "I won that one, guys." Next round, Nathan and I chose rock and Evan had an "unauthorized" entry. Instead of two fingers for scissors, he had his thumb up and his pointer finger sticking out - like a gun. Nathan and I looked at each other and then at Evan. "What's that, Evan?" I asked. "POW! It's a GUN!" Yep, guns pretty much take care of rocks! Who's the RPS Master now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment