We'd had a hurried week, with hectic schedules and out-sourced meal preparation and I needed to put the brakes on the eating out. I had picked up the boys from school and they wanted to know where we were going. "Home" was an unacceptable answer - they wanted to go "somewhere"!
"Not tonight, boys, we've been going all week and we need some home time - your fish are missing you."
"But, Dad, what are we gonna eat for dinner? We don't want to eat anything at home!"
"Boys, we've been eating out a lot lately, and we're eating at home tonight."
"Why, Dad? We like to eat out!"
"Eating out costs a lot more than eating at home, so we're eating at home."
Nathan: "Hey Dad, I've got an idea! We can just go through the drive thru and then eat it at home!"
(Someone HELP - my son is thinking like a Democrat!)
3.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment