I finally put the the boys' bunk bed together last month. Nathan had been sleeping on the "top" bunk for over a year(it's got side rails), with the "bottom" bunk out in the garage until Evan was ready. I don't know if he's ready, but Evan ran up the side of the thing like Spiderman before Nathan could get to the top himself. He went slightly slower coming down, except for the time he slipped off halfway down and crashed into the wall. I tried to console him as he caught his breath and cried, but he pushed me away and went right back to it as if to prove he could do it. He did it. My greatest concern with Evan is the ceiling fan several feet from the edge of the bed. I'm not scared he'll try to jump to it and fall. What I'm scared of is that he'll jump, actually catch the thing and rip a hole in the ceiling while swinging on it. (Anybody know a good "ropes course" for 21-month-olds?)



No comments:
Post a Comment