Nathan wants to do anything and everything I do. He wants to eat what I eat (well, not everything!). He wants to drink what I drink in the same container I drink out of. He frequently says, "Like Daddy does it!" as he immitates me in some way. He climbs in our bed and gets on my pillow, acting like he's sleeping. He sits on the sofa in my "spot", pointing the controller at the TV as he pushes the buttons and says things like, "C'mon!", "Get him!", and "Touchdown!" He has that little "bounce" in his gait that I have sometimes. And, he "Gaaaahhhs" like me, too.
Let me explain: We brush and floss our teeth together just about every night. (We actually brush every day at least twice, but it's not always together) The one thing I do that he doesn't, is rinse and gargle with Cool Mint Listerine (I should charge for that advertisement). He always enjoys when I throw my head back and gargle (Gaaaaahhhhh!). Today, he grabbed a dixie cup off of the counter and went through the house pretending to take a swig and gargle. He put his head back and said, "GAAAAAHHHH!" It was hilarious!
So, tonight be sure to brush, floss and GAAAHHH before you turn in!
11.16.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment