

...I just had to pause my blogging in order to rescue my coffee from Nathan as he tried to "help" me drink it! "Drink coffee like daddy does it," he said...
Nathan decided on Saturday, that some of his little plush buddies were overdue for baths. Apparently, Colorado (the moose) and Hippo (the hippo:) were getting a little funky (and I don't mean their musical or dancing skills!). I noticed Nathan's usual talkative playing down the hall in his room had grown quiet.
My "father's intuition" alerted me, and I went into "stealth mode" as I grabbed the camera and searched for the little monkey. I heard some splashing sounds and talking coming from the laundry room, where I had started a load of clothes in the washer about 15 minutes earlier. I peeked around the corner and saw this:
He had brought a bamboo plant stand from our bedroom into the laundry room, climbed up, opened the lid (which, thankfully, stopped the washer), and was dunking Colorado. When confronted, he said, "Colorado's takin' a bath in-a washing machine!" I explained to him the danger in what he was doing, to which he replied, "get Hippo?" as he pointed to the patiently waiting hippo at the foot of the washer. We tossed both of the "funky" little guys in and let the machine finish the job!
Finally, Nathan "helped" me to reorganize my wallet this weekend as well...
He's got an amazing reach (onto counters and table-tops)!

No comments:
Post a Comment