9.15.2005

FIRST BLOG / Intro

Today is the first day of blogging and there's much to catch up on! Since this format is new for our updates, let me lay some background for new viewers. I'm David, Nathan's Dad. That's more than enough, to be honest, but I'm also Laura's husband, Kelley and Janice's son (first-born), and brother to Brad and Laura(not my wife, thanks!). I'm also the father-to-be of our second son, whom we'll call "John" until we decide on his given name. "John" is scheduled for cesarean extraction on November 23rd. If you have a name idea, we might be open to your suggestion but we make no promises.

This blog is a continuation of a series of e-mail updates on the adventures and discoveries of Nathan's life. I've posted those here, as archives. At this time, we have no idea if there might ever be a Peck Girl(s) Report, as we are still awaiting the arrival of the "s" of the Peck Boys Report. IF that day should come down the road, we will of course act accordingly.

Also, this blog service automatically links me to other bloggers through various "interests" details under my profile, so use your own discretion if you choose to browse those blogs.

No comments: