One of the nicknames Laura has used, at times, for Evan (and Nathan, but mostly Evan), is "sweet boy". He really is a sweet kid and, as agressive as he can be one minute, he is just as tender-hearted and loving the next. But his sweetness is not limited to his personality or even his love for sweet red grapes and watermelon. No, Evan's sweetness extends out to his sweet epidermis, as well! He has apparently inherited his dad's natural mosquito attractant! I remember sleeping in a tent with two other boys on a camping trip, with about ten mosquitos inside and I was the only one who got bitten. I know the signs: the whole family is outside and when we come in, only one of us has mosquito bites - all 8 of them! Unfortunately, he also has some sort of allergy that causes the bites to swell up with water blisters occasionally.
Please pray for Evan, that God might relieve him of his mosquito magnetism. Until then, I'll be giving him garlic pills and tobasco regularly. Maybe that will keep those nasty little vampires away from my boy!
7.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment