4.07.2008
Coming Out Party
Another week, another "Nathan's-got-a-fever-and-his-tonsils-are-swollen-red-and-pus-filled" episode! I had enough. Enough of my son getting sick. Enough of his apparent allergy to going outside for more than 20 minutes. I took matters into my own hands. Ok, so maybe I didn't take his tonsils into my own hands, but I did take those nasty critters (grotesquely encased in Nathan's throat) down to the specialist Laura and I go to for ENT/Allergy stuff. After a brief history discussion of Nathan's illnesses and a look inside, she informed us that those boogers should have probably come out some time ago and we needed to get them out asap. Though I dread trying to explain to Nathan ("Does Dr. Doucet have needles?") about having something cut out of his throat, I look forward to the day my son will be free from this cycle of sickness. Surgery is Tuesday, April 22, and hell-on-earth may ensue the following week with our "drama king". Thank you for your prayers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment