12.11.2007
Bless You!
Evan is coming along quite nicely with his speech now. He isn't always clear to us, but he sure is confident in what he says! And, like his brother, Nathan, he's usually got something to say. The boys and I were driving in the car when all of a sudden I heard a big SNEEZE. Before I even turned around, I knew what to expect, just from the sound of this sneeze. It was not one of those "aachoo" types. It was one of those "full" sneezes - you know, the ones that you just know had a substantial clearing-out-the-sinuses discharge. I looked up in the rear-view mirror, and BOY, was I right! Poor Evan sat there with a look of absolute bewilderment on his face (along with the double-barrel drainage from his nose to his chin)! I pulled over (this was too big a job to handle while driving) and grabbed a Kleenex (smart parents keep a box in every vehicle and room). I mopped up the mess on his face before he got over-zealous with his taste-testing, then he smiled real big at me and said in his high-pitched, sing-song voice, "Bless You!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment