con.ver.sa.tion.al.ist [kon-ver-sey-shuh-nl-ist] –noun - a person who enjoys and contributes to good conversation; an interesting person in conversation.
We were outside, visiting with our next door neighbors. Laura and Liz were talking about various remodeling projects, ideas, etc. Liz asked a question about some plumbing work we had done a while back relating to our hot water line. Within our conversation, I explained to Liz that our water heater lines ran to and from the attic from our hall bathroom. Nathan, who had been playing close by, piped up when he heard me talking about the bathroom and the attic...
"And there's a vent fan in the bathroom, too!" he said, joining the conversation.
"That's right, buddy!" I replied.
He continued, "And the vent fan sucks all the poopy smell up into the attic!"
Amidst the outbursts of laughter, I confirmed, "Yes. Yes it does, son."
10.26.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment