1.17.2010
All I want for Christmas '09
After much thought and planning, sending out various idea lists and securing all of the intended items, the boys popped off with a last minute "I really want" request. A scooter? Where did that come from? They had apparently enjoyed the new discovery at a friends' party over a late December weekend and knew they had to have their own. Thankfully, it was one of the simple twenty dollar kind. Toys R Us had them on sale and they each got a Razor scooter along with the other Christmas gifts. Who knew that those scooters alone could have saved us a lot of hassle if we'd only given only them? I mean, they like their microphones and PA setup, the playset rockwall and the various gifts from family. But the one item they have spent more time with/on is their scooters! Amazingly, as nervous as Nathan had been about riding his bike before without training wheels, he is already performing tricks and stunts on his scooter. Thankfully Evan can't get my truck tailgate down to ramp off of the bed, but I won't let him take his scooter in the backyard unsupervised because I KNOW he's probably dying to ride it down the slide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment