A few days ago, Nathan had been playing in his room (I
thought!) when I got up to go to the bathroom. About the same time, he came out of our bathroom with something in his hand. He was rubbing this unknown item on his chin, when I finally got close enough to identify it as
my triple-blade razor!!! "NO SON! STOP!!" I yelled as I quickly and calmly (outwardly) approached him and retrieved the deadly blade. Nathan had climbed up my bathroom counter to reach my razor, and was coming down the hall "shaving" his chin - "like daddy does it!"

The good news is that he did
not cut himself. (
Thank you, Jesus!) The bad news is...
razor burn! Yep, not only did Nathan have his first real shave at age two, but he experienced the dreaded razor burn as well. After a few lotion treatments, he felt a lot better and all has healed up just fine. I've since placed all of our razors out of reach. I just hope I don't see stubble on the boy in the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment